Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Lamp

From: Justin Flecker Date: Sunday 6 May 2012 6.52pm To: David Thorne Subject: Lamp I received your note but you cant go onto other peoples property and take things, that's trespassing. Massanutten is a wooded area and I installed that light for security. It's a safety issue. I can't help it if some of the light goes across the road, close your curtains if it bothers you. From: David Thorne Date: Sunday 6 May 2012 7.41pm To: Justin Flecker Subject: Re: Lamp Hello Justin, Thank you for your email. While I accept that curtains are usually the key to community accord, in this instance they would need to be constructed of eight-inch-thick lead sheeting. Last night, with my curtains closed and bedside light off, I read a book. Wearing sunglasses. Under a blanket.......

http://ubuntustay.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment